Friday, June 7, 2013

FREE FACEBOOK READING FOR JACQUI WARD

 
 
 
SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS
ONE CARD READING FOR
Jacqui Ward 5/6/2013
TRANSFORMATION

Big changes are coming your way, and I feel like you know this deep down. It’s like the wheels have already been set in motion, your right in the thick of it, wading through the swampy stuff that has to be cleared in order to really step out into the light-ness. I’m getting a headache while tuning into you, at the base of my skull where the head meets the neck. I feel like there is a lot of mental stuff going on for you right now, lots of thoughts jumbling around and needing to be processed and sorted through to get them out. I see you laying in bed at night wide awake still thinking.

You really need to set aside time in the day, even if it only 10 minutes, to just sit and be. It’s not about anyone else but you, if you do not give yourself this quiet time you will continue to 'suffer'. You have big decisions to make and it feels like there is an avoidance going on, what are you so scared of. The universe will support you no matter what. The braver you are the bigger the reward you will receive, so go for it! take that leap of faith and see where you end up!

I feel like I want to do a bit of quick healing on you, I ask your higher self and get a yes so I’m just going to work with the Transformation symbol to help clear some of this boggy energy away from your head and cut some cords that you have around your mid section - it’s your emotional zone and connected to a feminine aspect. It’s just above your left hip like your fallopian tubes area. I feel there is a loss there but don't want to go into it publicly on fb. I will work with the symbol to help free this energy for you.

I worked to cut the energy away which wasn't clearing very quickly it was very dark and connected to drug energy, maybe hospital anaesthetic? I worked with Unconditional Love and asked AA Michael to help due to the time restrictions, so I hope this is of some help to you. I heard the words forgiveness, and all is well.

FEEDBACK

Wow thank you! That is massive for a one card reading. Very insightful. It's true I have been awake at night thinking about stuff. I will start to do meditation, I know I need too. I have been stalling on moving forward with a project because of fear. I have been doing some womb healing and have been asking my womb for guidance and received some healing energy and insight in my dreams.. The energy around my mid section could relate to an experience that happened many years ago now. Thank you.



Would you like to win a FREE READING?
Join us on our Facebook page Sacred Symbols of the Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment