Friday, June 7, 2013

FREE FACEBOOK READING FOR KASIE MONEA

 
 
 
 
 
 
SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS
THREE CARD READING FOR
Kasie Monea  5/6/2013
(Past) REINCARNATION, (Present) CONTACT, (Future) DNA ACTIVATION 

Reincarnation is letting us know that something or someone from the past has been affecting you and blocking you from moving on. I feel like a situation from the past just hasn't gone away and is blocking your ability to really speak your mind in relationships, friendships and also in your work situation.

Are you a bit of a push-over, not really assertive in the way you speak up about yourself? I feel like this is connected to your childhood and possibly not being encouraged to grow and blossom and be free. I feel like there was a masculine person (father energy) that kind of shut you down. I’m seeing someone standing over you yelling and pointing their finger and being very hard on you. This sweet little child just wants to laugh and play and be free, and it feels like you had to hold a lot of that fun back. I can see you playing by yourself with dolls and having a tea party and being lost in a land of make-believe.

Because of the nature of the Reincarnation card this could relate to this lifetime or a previous one. So if you cannot connect with this information, please know that what I am seeing is from a previous life and you have carried those cellular memories through with you. CONTACT is sitting in the present energy position, and this is all about opening the channels of communication. I feel like your throat and your expression was really closed down due to those past experiences, and your still trying to find your voice. Work with the Contact symbol to help open up your throat channels and let that voice out.

Do you sing? I feel like song and the vibrations in your throat as you let lose would really help to shift some of the stagnant energy sitting there. And it’s not just your throat it’s your thymus/thyroid area too. And this leads into the next card, the future being DNA Activation. This talks of new gifts and talents being activated by you being able to express yourself more fully. It’s like once the floodgates have been opened, the divine communication will come through from Spirit so clearly, and it will really allow you to blossom into the person you came here to be. That free spirited beautiful fairy-like child who will heal others simply by beings herself. You have some work to do to break away the conditioning, but you will find your wings, and learn to fly.

FEEDBACK
Wow!!!  Thank You so much Beautiful, for the 3 card reading. I really appreciate your time and energy to do this for me  It definitely resonates with me, I won’t write too much on here cause everyone can see it. The 1st card makes a lot of sense, I do feel it has been brought over from a past life, and have been told very similar before. The second card, wow, I can totally relate. And I have had a massive communication blockage for quite awhile now, which isn't normal for me, I’m quite the chatterbox lol! It’s funny cause the night before you done this reading I was guided to sleep with a blue lace agate Crystal under my pillow, and keep being guided to do extra Reiki on my throat. And the 3rd card is spot on, I have always felt that, I know that once I work on these blockages etc, that it will all be so much clearer and more of my gifts will be activated or stronger. I can’t wait! It’s funny people always pick up a fairy like energy around me  I have been told one of my past lives was in the elemental realm, and had another pick up fairy energy in a past life. It’s amazing how many people pick that up.  I can’t wait to break away from the old conditioning and head down the path of my souls purpose of helping guide and heal others  Am so glad you were guided to read for me, I really needed the confirmation and a bit of a push to make more of an effort to work on myself at the moment. Thanks again Starina  Much Love and Brightest Rainbow Blessings. Can’t wait to work with your Magical sacred symbols, they are just Divine Hun  the energy is just beaming from them. I feel so drawn to them, it feels familiar for some reason, like I've worked with them before? But I haven't, maybe a past life thing. Thank You so much for being such a Beautiful soul & sharing them with us (the world) You have a very special gift!  Am just so glad to have crossed paths.

 
Would you like to win a FREE READING?
Join us on our Facebook page Sacred Symbols of the Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment