Wednesday, April 10, 2013

YANDINA - SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS WORKSHOP

SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS
YANDINA WORKSHOP
5th 6th 7th APRIL 2013

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I felt like I had come home. I found a sense of belonging, peace and love in my heart. Starina has gifted me with these beautiful symbols to share with my loved ones, friends and clients. I feel an enormous amount of peace and gratitude, something I have never been quite able to reach. Thank you for allowing a safe place to explore and clear my stuff."    Sharon Brown
 
 
 
 
"Wow! Thank you Starina for sharing these gifts with us. It was like being on a rollercoaster in warp speed! The insights and introductions that happened during the activations were mind-blowing."    Trisha Berry
 

 
 
"Although these workshops are not my thing, as a man of simplicity with nature, these amazing three days unlocked many gateways and understandings of required re-membering in my growth to becoming a complete being. Intense and uncomfortable at times, confronting untapped aspects of myself that I did not know existed, flushing out the old and illuminating ancient knowledge, healings that will make my journey less volatile. Starina is the Gate-Keeper of our long forgotten realms and she is worth her weight in all the Stardust. Her workshops are pure gold!"    Troy Earthwalker
 
 
 
 
"I have done spiritual development workshops years ago, but I stopped going as ego became an issue. I haven't done anything for years, until I learnt Galactic Reiki with Starina, which I absolutely loved. When I first read about SSOS Workshop it was like my whole body did a leap and I just had to be a part of it. Well wow! What a journey, it was an honour to be a part of this group, literally life-changing. Since Galactic Reiki I have made many positive changes, but I absolutely know on every level that after this I have moved forward, I feel like I have moved mountains. Much love."         Kyrie Baker
 
 
 
"The Sacred Symbols of the Stars Workshop opened my eyes to this magical way of healing. Starina, what can I say? Just awesome! So generous with sharing her knowledge, her heart, and her laughter. A truly amazing person. The feelings I had were amazing, releasing and recharging. This workshop gave me tools I will use for life. Professionally run, and presented in a relaxed, fun, enjoyable environment."    Kerry Germain
 
 
 
"Thank you so much Starina for opening up areas of knowledge with such a high degree of purity and yet with a strong foundation of wisdom. I know this is a life-changing experience for me, making shifts and clearings that could take a lifetime."    Lyn Dawson
 
 
 
 
"Starina is an empowered and inspiring being sharing her gifts with the planet, humanity and the cosmos. Attending Sacred Symbols of the Stars was a moving, uplifting and powerful experience which really spoke to my Soul. The activations and meditations were encredible and the body of work she has channelled is sacred and vast in its content. To be involved in a group of like-minded beings, sharing crystalline experiences really helped me to feel connected to All That Is. It was a great blessing to experience this amazing workshop."    Amata Goldie
 
 
 
"Such a deep and mind-blowing experience with the meditations. So powerful the energy coming from everyone. Very honoured to have been invited to be a part of this workshop. Thank you Starina for bringing us together."    Judy Brittain
 

No comments:

Post a Comment