Friday, June 14, 2013

A BIT ABOUT THE JOURNEY - CHANNELLING THE SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS


 
 
A Bit About the Journey

I have been channelling holograms since journeying to Egypt in 2007. I became extremely sick whilst in Egypt, and I believe this was the beginning of a huge detoxification of my physical body and also my lifestyle. When we returned to Perth I began feeling this overwhelming urge to draw and paint, I had not ever studied art so I felt like I didn’t know what I was doing a lot of the time, but this feeling was overwhelming, and what I drew did not come from my thoughts or from my own consciousness. I realised I had the ability to draw peoples energy signatures and that these symbols had a profound ability to heal the body of that individual.

Over the years my styles changed as I did, and changed from individual peoples signatures, to energetic frequencies of light that I tapped into and then drew, this got me very excited about what the future held for these artworks I LOVED drawing. I had always wanted to do a card deck and knew when the time was right I would get the go ahead, and in 2011 on 11/11/11 I got the message it was time, that 2012 was the year that these new higher dimensional frequencies would be birthed.

I began tuning into these Sacred Symbols in December 2011, with much of the information coming through while I was out walking, while sleeping or meditating. I was told that we should focus on clearing the Chakras, that they are an extension of the Soul, and that all physical healing is connected and controlled through these energy centres. I was told that even when the physical body has died, the information stored within the Chakras and the Soul continues on. So it is for this reason that during this workshop we will work on imprinting the Level 1 Sacred Geometry into the head and each Chakra (down the spine) and into the Earth, purging the old stagnant energies, and infusing new higher dimensional frequencies at the same time.

I have found this new healing system to be quick, simple and very affective to use. It works multi-dimensionally, and introducing the Sacred Symbols of the Stars magnifies the healing energies tenfold. Just as crystals work as an amplifier for energy, these Templates work in a similar way. They affect not only your physical body and Chakras, but also your energy field, and then ripple out into the Universal Consciousness, and thus affect everyone around you. The Sacred Symbols of the Stars are holographic in nature, and I have created a 2 dimensional drawing of light and sound frequencies that are actually multidimensional.

Each of the 12 gateways act like initiation points. Will you step through with a sense of adventure and fun, and tackle what faces you on the other side, or will you step through with fear and a resistance to change? The choice is yours, and either way, you will still experience a healing. I can tell you that each time you work with these magical symbols you will have a different experience to the last. They have a consciousness of their own and will guide you where to go and what to do.

Don’t be fooled by the pretty colours and simple shapes and lines, these galactic energies these geometries connect you to are of a very high frequency, and cut right through to the source of the wounding you are working on.

What if I told you the Sacred Symbols of the Stars can help you clear your karma? That they can activate dormant strands of your DNA, cleanse and expand your Pineal Gland, and take you on journeys into your past lives. Would that excite you? Well all of that and much much more is achievable. It’s entirely guided by you and how far down the rabbit hole you go.

Each of us who raises our own vibration creates a knock on affect to others. You will notice after working with these energies that you begin to trigger those around you too, and it may not necessarily be in a positive way. My son once told me (in eutro) “Those who shine the brightest light, cast the darkest shadows.” Some people may be inspired and uplifted by the changes in you, seeking your advice and healing, and this is wonderful. But the opposite is unfortunately more common, as others may chose to step into jealousy and denial of their own innate gifts and talents. They may begin to project negative energy at you and please know this is all perfect as they are bringing issues to the surface for you to observe and heal.

Friendships and relationships may fall away, or simply change. Let go with grace and ease and try not to go into blame or anger. As your vibration spins faster, those more dense and heavy energies (and people) will be flung away from you so that you can continue to exist at a higher level. All is as it should be, but it is not necessarily an easy experience to go through. Sometimes in order to enhance and enlighten our everyday experiences we must first lose the things that take up a lot of our time and energy and weigh us down energetically.

We have asked that your Guides, my Guides, the Angels, the Elementals, Mother Gaia, and the Cosmic Counsels of Light be present throughout this workshop. If you haven’t experienced galactic energies before, hold on to your hats! Just know there is absolutely nothing to fear, as we only ever invite in that which is for our highest good.

I wish you all an amazing journey of self discovery and healing, and know that I am always here if you need me. I was taken on a rollercoaster ride in 2012 and this workshop is the culmination of all my hard work and lessons learned. I am now a changed person, I am lighter and happier than I can ever remember being, and I am sitting looking out at a magnificent view that is my life. I wish all this and more for each of you, and it is all possible if you put in the work, use the symbols, clear your past wounding, stay grounded and don’t give up.

 
You are loved and supported more than you could ever possibly imagine. With this knowing, I wish you all a safe and humorous trip through your wounding into healing.


With love & Stardust, Starina

No comments:

Post a Comment