Friday, June 14, 2013

FREE FACEBOOK READING FOR TERI QUINLAN

SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS
FIVE CARD READING FOR
Teri Quinlan
CONTACT, UNIVERSAL PROTECTION, ABUNDANCE, SPACE CLEAR, REINCARNATION

Well when I look at these cards there is one that really stands out and it’s like everything else is linked to it. Abundance! It’s like this is what you are dying to know about, this is the main issue coming up for you right now, I can see you as a keen bean ,eager, wide eyed like a little kid, waiting and wondering have you been a good girl and now you will get rewarded. What about now? What about now? Have I been good enough?

Who are you really wanting acknowledgement/acceptance from? does money = success in your family? I’m feeling like the father figure and his affections, attentions were scares but if you were successful in his eyes it would mean everything to you. Is he a hard judge of character, do you really have to work for it? I know you want the abundance for you too, but it’s like you just so dearly want to please him, to get his approval, to be the good one. I feel like when you let go of this need to please you will actually really blossom.

You will give yourself the recognition you crave, and your partner too, and this will make you happy beyond words, you will be doing it! I’m getting lovely tingles on my head, so has this person passed away? because someone wants you to know they are there for you, and it’s really yummy tingly angelic like energy. I’m reading these cards a little differently instead of starting at the beginning I’m starting in the middle, as I mentioned Abundance was the key. Next we have Universal Protection and Space Clear. I feel like you have intuitive gifts, are you using them? I feel like this is part of your business plan for world domination hehe I have said something similar, it’s your playful inner child coming out. It’s like you have this magical idea and you are working towards it, you know this is your ultimate goal/job and it all kind of feels like a fantasy, but in a good way. Like its too good to be true.

But let me tell you, after dreaming all my life of one day being a fulltime healer, thinking it was the ultimate goal and somewhat unachievable, I did it! It took a while, it took me leaving the past behind, the self doubt, the negative know-it-alls, and just started again and got to know myself, and then I blossomed. I feel like you need to do the same, let the negative no no’s go, and start surrounding yourself with inspiring people who are doing what you want to do. Not the big egos, not the people you put on pedestals’, but people you can see a little bit of you in. You are protected and divinely guided, so really listen to that guidance. I know you already talk to your crew, but believe it, know it, feel it and work with it more, you have a gift! Space clear is saying to keep clear, cleanse and clear, throw away the old both physically and energetically. The lighter you are the clearer you are. Do you smoke? I’m seeing you smoking, that's go to stop (lol sorry not my words) the smoke cigarettes? pot? incense? something is smoking and creating a smoke screen for you to hide your problems behind.

Become transparent and clear and your gifts will be enhanced. Next is Contact and Reincarnation. You would do well to work with both of these cards because you have gifts and talents from previous lives you are yet to tap into, and it’s all about communicating with the stars, how exciting! Have you looked at studying Astrology or astronomy? I feel like it would unlock some ancient memories and codings for you and help you to wake up. You are loved more than you could ever know!

FEEDBACK
Oh wow! Parts of this made me actually giggle, almost, but in a GOOD way. My father is alive and we don't have any direct contact. I was, YES, the little girl always wanting his attention but didn't get it, and yes, I feel him still judging me, thinking I'm a failure of some sort. I don't smoke anything, and sugar is my drug of choice. Yes, I am intuitive and don't always listen to myself. I had some tarot cards at one time, but they weren't for me; in fact, I was in a car wreck and the deck, in the trunk of my car, came out of the box and scattered like the wind. I never was comfortable with them. I think they were the Rider-Waite deck. Before moving to my present location, I spent a great deal of time with a friend of mine who is a medium and aura reader. It was as if I could feed off her energy. After meeting my husband and moving where he is, it's as if the "flow" stopped. Both of us feel stagnant and are looking at a move and an opportunity has potentially opened for me. My brother and my grandmother are both on the other side and I often feel them, which I just love! Thank you for your insight. You are a blessing and may you be blessed for all the wonderful work you do. Thank you for the gift. It has brought about a lot of introspection.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A FREE MINI READING FROM STARINA?
JOIN US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE - SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment