Friday, June 7, 2013

FREE FACEBOOK READING FOR TAMARA CASWELL

 
 
SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS
THREE CARD READING FOR
Tamara Caswell 5/6/2013
(Past) TRANSFORMATION, (Present) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, (Future) GROUNDED

Well I got a really nice warm energy come over me when I tuned into you, like everything is just lovely you have nothing to worry about. Transformation is saying you have been through a lot, you have been slowly chipping away and working through your stuff, and you are starting to reap the rewards of your efforts.

I felt like there had been some big changes like a job/house as in it felt big in distance or something, but really when you did it, it didn't feel that big of a deal. It feels like your in a pretty cruisy energy right now and just enjoying the calm within.

Unconditional Love, well this is definitely a good sign, with some people this symbol can be a rather difficult, but with you I feel like your resonating at the love vibration. There is an ease with how I’m feeling when tuning in so that's lovely for you. Are you in a really happy fulfilling relationship, or dreaming of one? Coz that energy is sitting really nicely around you.

Grounded, I feel like this energy is here to say keep doing what your doing, you are laying some great foundations for the future and the work you did in the past and are doing now are really helping you to anchor yourself as a whole new person/energy.

FEEDBACK
Thanks Starina, yes I am in a really happy fulfilling relationship, my husband & I will celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary in just over 2 Weeks. So it is lovely to know that you can feel that. I have had a few changes in my work in the last couple of years, & it has been scary at times. It us so good to know that I am on the right path for the future. Thanks again it was a wonderful reading.


Would you like to win a FREE READING?
Join us on our Facebook page Sacred Symbols of the Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment