Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sacred Symbols of the Stars Comments

Sacred Symbols of the Stars 17th July 2011
“Loved the meditation, well guided, would have loved another 10 minutes or so to communicate with my family. Big loves and gratitude to you”                    
Tracy Wulff
“Awesome meditation, you took me on another great adventure. I love that with every workshop I do (with you) I come out feeling like I know so much more about who I am and where I have come from. Thank you”                               
Shannon Thai
“The meditation was so insightful and definitely a tool I would love to use to ‘travel’ again”                                                                         
Amanda Dillon
“Cool. Learnt lots”                          
Jacqueline Hogno
“Cool meditation! Cool crystals. Thanks!”                             
Kirsten Bartlett
“Excellent, Loved it. Another fantastic workshop. Love ya work babe”   
Kylie Power-Saunders
“It was a great workshop. I got a lot from this day. Good luck with this workshop in the future”                                                                 
Linda Taylor
“As always, a beautiful atmosphere to be around, to learn more information, and a wonderful meditation. Thank you”                 
 Judy Brittain


No comments:

Post a Comment