Sunday, July 17, 2011

Reiki Masters Comments



Reiki Masters 16th July 2011

“Love it! Love it! I am so happy and excited about the journey I am and have been on with you. Looking forward to many more. I feel I am ready to go out into the world and do whatever comes my way” 
Leisa Crane

“Leading up to Masters I was feeling incredibly spacey, with highs and lows, but after attending this weekend, I feel very self assured regarding my abilities and confidant and grounded. Never doubt your incredible teaching gifts Kushla, and I thank you for the journey so far”
Cath Hunter

“Amazing Kushla. Thank you so much Sensei lol I know there is more on our journey together and I look forward to it”
Amanda Dillon

“Kushla thank you for taking me on this most amazing journey. I could not have asked for a better teacher. I am excited to continue to learn with you in all other workshops you run”      
Shannon Thai

“Another amazing workshop. Love being here with Kushla and the girls. I have learnt so much and developed on my spiritual path. Thank you for a wonderful weekend and I know I have found a life-lone friend. You will be recommended by me for any of your workshops, as they are so informative, fun, full of love and fantastic to be at. Thanks Kush”
Kylie Power-Saunders

“Each workshop of Reiki has been full of so much information, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. I am honoured to have been taught by you Kushla and to know you will be with me on my journey. Thank you so much” 
Judy Brittain

No comments:

Post a Comment