Saturday, January 21, 2012

FIRST CONTACT


I was inspired recently by a friend who was brave enough to share some of her contact experiences, to also share some of the weird and wonderful things that have happened in my life to do with UFOs and Star Beings. I have been stalling with writing it down as I felt I had to start at the beginning, but when did it all begin? And then I realised just how many stories I had to tell, and so it’s taken me over a week to get to the point of typing something up.

Some of my earliest memories are of being in our old house in New Zealand when I was about 8 or 9. I had some weird stuff going on and it has taken 30 years to finally find out what was going on, by doing a kind of regression back to that time.
All I remembered was lying in bed frozen with fear, like totally petrified. There were things in the room with me; you know that feeling when someone else’s energy is in the room with you. I don’t know if I could actually see them as I had blocked it out for so many years, but I do remember screaming out to my parents in the night.
I would call out ‘there’s someone in my room’ as loud as I could. It took ages for me to even get to the point of being able to speak as I was so scared. My Dad would come rushing into my room to tell me ‘there is nothing there, go back to sleep!’ and after a few nights in a row he stopped coming in all together and would just yell out to me to go back to sleep.
These experiences came with a rather weird and scary side affect for me. In the morning I would wake with my head in a pool of blood. Literally my head would be stuck to the pillow as there was so much of it, like I had had an epic nose bleed in the night. I remember my parents concern at the amount of blood all through my hair etc and they promptly told me to stop picking my nose. I think they knew it wasn’t me just by the amount of blood and I think they ended up saying I had high blood pressure or something like that. It was really scary for me, I had no idea what was going on.
When I regressed back to that time (in 2010) I saw my old room and I was sitting on the bed with these blue beings all around me. They were very skinny and had ‘light bulb shaped head’ as I described it in my 8 year old mind. They told me they had been with me since birth and would always be with me. That I was one of the ‘special ones’ and that they would take care of me.
I asked why I had all the blood over my pillow in the mornings, thinking it was from the altitude or pressure or something from being taken on their ships, and the answer I got was pretty simple. I had been bleeding as a way of showing my parents that there WAS something going on, that I wasn’t imagining it. My body created something REAL for them and myself to see in the physical.
Many years later when I was 17 I went to see a family friend Mary Rodwell to have a ‘meet your spirit guides’ session. Within the first 5 minutes of being there she had explained about the nose bleeds as being connected to ‘making contact’. She had a whole list of possible fears and phobias you may have if you have made contact, and I could tick many of the things on the list.

** Her website is ACERN if you would like to check out the list yourself **

This is just one of my stories, and I’m getting excited about sharing some more, getting it out there and maybe helping a few people come to terms with anything they have experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment