Friday, January 27, 2012

CONTACT EXPERIENCE


I have another interesting story to tell about some of my experiences, one of which will show you some of the things to look out for when waking, if you think you may have made contact.

I was about 25 at the time and living back with my parents after returning from a trip to the UK for 2 years. By this stage I was aware of ‘things’ being around me and started to experiment more with inviting things into my room so I felt like I was in control.

I would ask Arc Angel Michael to protect me and state very clearly that only beings for my highest good could come into my room, and only when I asked. And so I lay there and invited them in and all I could see in the dark was bright green blobby energy. Like when you look at the sun or a light too long and then look away, that bright almost fluro green colour.

I got that same sense as when I was a kid, that there was someone or many someone’s in the room with me. I will admit I poo’d my pants a bit, but I just kept affirming that I was protected and white lighted the room etc.

I did this exercise a number of times and just lay there in bed looking around the room, convinced it was all just my eyes, my imagination etc. But when I asked the beings to leave, the green blobs were gone and the room temperature and density went back to normal.

One night I went to bed in a jumper as it was freezing in my room as one whole side of the room ( a very big room) was all glass window with a  small garden bed on the outside. This jumper was nice and snug although it was a bit of an effort to get over my head as it wasn’t sized right. As in it would lift my eyelids back when I tried to remove it.

So I went to bed that night in my underwear and this very warm jumper, and upon waking in the morning I felt very strange, like that feeling when you wake up not knowing where you are, how you got there or what day it is etc. I lay in bed for a few moments and realised I was totally naked, and tried to piece together what had happened.

I knew there was absolutely no way I could have taken my jumper off in the night and not remembered it, and I never sleep butt naked. Later on that day I went out the front of the house to get in my car and found one of the socks I had been wearing the night before, on the front lawn near my car. So the sock had gone from my room, on the other side of the glass window, over the front garden, over the front wall, past my car and onto the verge – what the??

I spoke to our family friend Mary Rodwell about it and she said it was definitely a case of being taken from my room and she had heard many stories just like it.

I have had another similar experience of sleeping in my parent’s front room, it has 2 sofas in it and I was asleep on one of them. When I woke the next day I was on the other one and all my jewellery was changed around. I wore 2 rings at the time on my right had only and when I woke up they were both on my left hand and I had to struggle to get them off the wrong fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment