Friday, August 16, 2013

POMONA - SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS


SACRED SYMBOLS OF THE STARS
POMONA WORKSHOP
9, 10, 11 AUGUST 2013
 



“A wonderful 3 days. Huge energies. Wonderful people and venue. I’m sure many friendships will last. Likewise the symbols will stay with me as part of my new life force.
I thank Starina for her courage, talent, insight and love. I’m sure the Sacred Symbols will positively impact many many people in the future.”    Camill Blackburn




“Thank you, thank you, thank you. What an amazing journey you have taken me (us all) on. There have been highs and lows but they’ve all been positive in helping and healing myself.
What an awesome weekend its been! I feel so light, fresh, and rejuvenated. Ready to take the next step in this magical journey called ‘LIFE’.”    Anna Hall




“Thank you for a wonderful, amazing 3 days of learning about the Sacred Symbols of the Stars. I have absolutely loved every moment and look forward to integrating this new knowledge in my life. I love your honest, fun, sincere way of teaching; it has been very refreshing and enjoyable. Such a blessing to have spent the last 3 days with you and the other beautiful souls at this workshop. Thank you so much, Namaste! Love & blessings to you and your family.”    Paula Mack




“I would love to thank you Starina for your very generous heart. Connecting with you and being able to see the light in your heart was my initial experience at the MBS Expo in Brisbane; in which I hope will endure for many years to come. Through your kindness and perseverance which I needed at that point in my life has enabled me to be here at your wonderful workshop, connected to so many other beautiful beings. The symbols the Universe has so lovingly gifted you with are so “out of this world” hahaha and my heart thanks you from its core to have it now manifested to help humanity evolve and learn and awaken to their truth “The Truth.” Always with much love, light and colour”          Teodora Shembari




“An interesting journey and powerful tools for awakening the deeper parts of my being. I am forever changed and blessed to have this unique experience and recommend this work to anyone who is ready to take responsibility and grow into the being we were born to be. With gratitude and love.”    Margi Pongritz




“An amazing 3 days of love and bliss. I experienced a new inner journey and inner worlds that revealed heaven on Earth (in Earth) and has provided an even deeper more magical perception of this incredible reality. An amazing group of 13+, magic happened. Thanks Starina for the symbols and holding space for us to grow and evolve.”    David Reid




“Dear Starina, I have loved this workshop. Thank you so much for inviting me. I have got more out of it than I could have ever imagined, and at such a deep personal level. I feel like a different person after being activated with your symbols. You are an awesome teacher, so genuine and down to Earth, NO EGO! I love you Galactic Sista, keep on rocking the multi-verse. Our Universe is better for having you in it. Lets stay in touch. Love always.”    Lauren Kurth




“Absolutely brilliant. 2nd time doing this workshop and once again learnt so much. Starinas generosity and sharing her wisdom is not to be missed. Beautiful people in each workshop. Cant wait for the next level now. Love and thanks.”    Kerry Germain




“What an amazing and fabulous weekend!! It was such a pleasure to spend 3 days in everyone’s company. Such a beautiful energy and I am so grateful that I got to be a part of it. I had ups and downs and spins and now cannot wait to continue working with and having fun with the symbols. Thank you Starina for sharing these with us, I feel very blessed that I have been given this gift.”    Kate Hotson




“This 3 day workshop has been an amazing journey of love, trust, transformation and healing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your gift with us. With love, light and healing.”       Vikki Speller




“It was all about self discovery. Letting go of energy that no longer served me. This workshop has opened my up to more possibilities and anyone thinking of doing a workshop I would say do The Sacred Symbols of the Stars! Starina is amazing, loving, giving being I have ever met and I am blessed to have her in my lifes journey. Thank you, love & light.”    Shaz Randall




“Simply amazing! So glad, happy, thankful I got the chance to do the workshop. Thank you.”    Tamara Caswell

No comments:

Post a Comment